Community Employment Services
The Community Employment Services Department assists individuals in paid community employment and offers tailored day services in support of individuals’ exploration, discovery and pre-employment preparation. Coaching, consultation and on and off the job support services are available as consumer is engaged in employment goals and or is employed.
Community Employment Services include:
- Job search and hire based on the individual’s apptitudes and preferences
- Personal and social adjustment coaching
- Job analysis and consultation with employers
- Access to community-based employment resources
- Pre-vocational and situational assessments
- Job coaching (1:1 intensive support to start)
- Pre-employment development and training
If you are a business owner or manager and want to learn more about how our Community Employment Services can benefit your bottom line click here.
This 5-minute video shows our Work and Life Skills Program in action.