Community Training Program
The main focus of CTP is to support consumers at job and volunteer sites, activities, classes and community inclusion that are compatible with their skills and interests. The Community Training Program serves people throughout the greater Sacramento area.
Community Training Programs include:
- A person-centered plan
- Jobs customized to match skills, interests and preferences
- Community Inclusion and Integration opportunities
- 1:1 and 1:2 direct service professional supports
- Assessment and support with assistive technologies
- Facilitation of communication among support team members
- Coordination with co-occurring service providers
If you are a business owner or manager and want to learn more about how our Community Training Program can benefit your bottom line click here.