Independent Living Services
The Independent Living Services (ILS) Program offers one-on-one training to consumers who wish to live on their own in the community. Independent Living Services utilizes systematic teaching methods to foster independence and assist individuals as they learn to perform the daily tasks needed for an independent lifestyle.
Independent Living Services include:
- Assistance with personal health and hygiene (knowing who to contact to monitor your health, buying personal hygiene products)
- Use of medical and dental services and self advocacy
- Budget development and money management training
- Personal assistance in menu planning, meal preparation and shopping in natural environments
- Home maintenance
- Community resource awareness and use of public transportation
- Additional extended support as needed
If you want to learn more about how our Independent Living Services Program can benefit you click here.