Supported Living Services
The Supported Living Services program offers a variety of services to consumers who wish to live independently. Utilizing the Person-Centered Planning process, consumers design and implement their own plans to secure and maintain chosen housing and staffing. Ongoing monitoring and support is provided by INALLIANCE on a regular and responsive basis.
Supported Living Services include:
- Location of appropriate, accessible home or apartment
- Community mobility training
- Personal assistance in budgeting, shopping, facilitating circles of support
- Assistance with hiring, training, and supervising staff
- Arranging for installation of technological and adaptive devices (i.e. grab bars, ramps, lifts, environmental controls, communication equipment)
- Development of customized emergency response systems
- 24-hour emergency assistance
If you want to learn more about how our Supported Living Services program can benefit you click here.