Work and Life Skills
Work and Life Skills (WLS) is a community based program combining vocational training and community access services. The desired outcome of this program is increased community integration and participation in supported work.
Work and Life Skills include:
- 1:3 ratio of Training Specialist to participants
- Development of a person-centered plan
- Vocational exploration and job placement
- Community access skill building
- Coordination and development of a blend of paid and unpaid supports
- Non-aversive behavior management strategies
If you are a business owner or manager and want to learn more about how our Community Training Program can benefit your bottom line click here.